Lose Weight|Shakeology|Lose Baby Weight|Eat Healthy|Fit Moms|P90X
As you might be aware of, your unclaimed shadows -- your shame, your fear, your magical thinking, your insecurity -- lurk in your unconscious and tell you what you can and cannot do, what you should eat, when you should or shouldn't exercise even if you said you were going to do the exact opposite, how much money you can make or save, or how fulfilling your career can be (or not). Your shadow tells you how much success you will experience, how much joy, happiness and fun you will have or how much silent suffering you will bear even if you have a great big smile on your face. But you DON'T have to allow your shadow to be in control of your life. You DON'T have to tolerate this anymore. Today is the day to say no more, no mas, nie wieder, aldrig mere, finissez-en!
Assuming you're an adult who is making the choices each day about your life, you can ask, "Why would I let my unconscious patterning rule my life and dictate my future? Why would I hand my life over to my upset three-year-old or my jumbled-up outdated beliefs, concepts and traumas of the past?" WHY? Let me shed some light. Because unknowingly you have let your unconscious shadows rule your life. It can happen in one moment when you least expect it, when your thinking gets distorted or when you get influenced by those around you.
Have you fallen asleep at the wheel and forgotten that you are a magnet for repetitive and familiar experiences even if they are ones that you don't want to have? Have you forgotten that there are many layers to the human life and that there is always something greater going on here? When you are asleep, you don't even realize that something has grabbed the steering wheel of your future and is driving you down the same old bumpy, pothole-filled roads that will lead you to the same old dead-ends.
This is why we need to deal with our shadows. This is why we need to make sure we are awake and in the presence of our goals, dreams, desires, wants and unmet needs. When we are awake, we have the power to look ahead, map out our future, and choose our path. When we are awake, we can make sure that we are driving in the direction of our dreams.
Your Weekly Shadow Work
(1) Make a list of two goals that you are committed to reaching.
(2) Ask yourself, "Are the choices I made this week moving in the direction of these goals?"
(3) If not, identify the part of you that has been driving. Who is driving? Who is making the choices? How long have they been in the driver's seat? And how much longer will you give them the wheel?
(4) Set a strong boundary with this part of you by letting them know that you are now taking control, that you are going to protect yourself, ensuring your future, and that they can no longer drive. In other words, revoke their driver's license.
(5) When we are driving, we have the ability to push on the gas pedal. Take one action this week that proves you are in the driver's seat.
Once you have shined the light on your darkness, you can powerfully use your voice and feel worthy of receiving all that the universe is waiting to deliver to you. The time is now.
With love and blessings,